Inspired by the cube! - Official Cube FTS Show-off thread!

Cubes

image.jpg

35 shallow. It's a cube by footprint but only 13 inches deep

image.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1411788490.872143.jpg


My 65 gallon tall cube. I'm brand new to the warm side of the saltwater hobby. This tank has only been set up a couple months, I just finished the rock structure a few weeks ago.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1411788490.872143.jpg
 
These are all beautiful. Have never tried a cube, but looking at all these makes me want to!
 
Hahahahaha thanks Cory! I'll give it another go tonight, I have a lot of updates anyway. Awesome to see you on this thread, sounds like you are serious about getting a 93 cube!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new