Inspired by the cube! - Official Cube FTS Show-off thread!

My 60 Gallon Cube started in May

_MG_9195.jpg


_MG_9220.jpg


_MG_9236.jpg
 
Haha thank you. Is it not possible to imbed videos from my phone? I keep getting an error. And I'm just starting to learn posting on this site

[video]http://instagram.com/p/vPkFlfqByN/[/video]

No problem ! Video wise, I'm not sure.. I've tried too, but it doesn't work. A YouTube link should work
 
Some updates pics of my tank. Things have been growing pretty quickly so I've been doing a lot of rescaping. image.jpg image.jpg


Great scape . R u using plexi glass on some of the rocks or are they shelf rock ?
I can see why the fake joke post was stated .
 
:bump: for more great cube photos!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new