Inspired by the cube! - Official Cube FTS Show-off thread!

18FED30E-8D7C-4F40-A3F1-A558FA159A85.jpeg
Here is my 240
43C0051B-C6AF-4AAD-B3BD-789B141CF1B6.jpeg
 
I’m almost a year into my reef tank and at first I was completely against cubes. But now it’s like I must have one! I’m going for an sca 90 in a few months. The tanks in this thread are amazing and inspirational! I don’t know if it would be too much to ask if you can list the equipment you are using to sustain your little pieces of ocean. Or the link to your build threads would also be great if you have one.
 
My 45 gallon cube

P1030196.JPG
P1030198.JPG


Love my cube tank but getting nice flow has been tricky!
Alemoki, nice setup.

Totally agree about getting the flow right. Getting SPS & LPS happy as well as getting flow on the sand bed is extremely challenging.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new