Inspired by the cube! - Official Cube FTS Show-off thread!

34g Cube love all the pics:)
db99d5ce2ba699770ec45e4cdeb3151e.jpg
776458e277ce8d7b1a30ec4cd40ae6ab.jpg
 
Since there hasn't be any posts yet I guess
uploadfromtaptalk1408998469684.jpg
here is my 93 cube, work in progress! As if it's apparent from the pic. Love all the 93 cubes on here and have decently been using alot for insperation. So come on guys and gals, yall need to show off the results of your hard work! That is why we work so hard on our tanks is to show them off right??

uploadfromtaptalk1408998469684.jpg
93 cube is my dream tank!
 
This is my 20g cube after tedious battles with cyano, green hair algae, bubble algae, and plankton blooms - I can finally post photos of my tank again lol In terms of livestock: I’ve got a tiny CUC (1 hermit, 2 snails), a lawnmower blenny, a maroon clown, a melanarus wrasse, lots of zoas idk the name of, some green mushrooms, GSP, and a toadstool leather. Yesterday I went to WWC and purchased a duncan coral on a whim, and a Yuma mushroom (they had it in the $5 frag section!).

Despite the numerous obstacles, I’m picking up a 75g tank this weekend and super excited to continue this journey! Saltwater has definitely been a challenge. But I’ve enjoyed every minute of it :)

A59056AE-87C0-4F43-8C4D-27CF01B7236E.jpeg 67BA6CDC-1E9F-4976-8B48-779422FFBFCE.jpeg 74C325FA-2EC6-4E90-A03F-45ED5E898F6C.jpeg C58DCBBA-1612-482D-87B9-AB93A64676AA.jpeg 0729EDEC-356C-444F-BDDA-4A861C9BECF8.jpeg 99423239-D6BD-4903-8775-C96DDE1203A7.jpeg 2C94A196-1766-4379-A769-95E04F277402.jpeg F9037586-4B3D-4766-9C15-C59B8B85AEAE.jpeg
 
Last edited:
We have a 24gallon Anemone tank (our first tank that we took coral out of and placed into our 90gallon cube (although it's not a true cube at 36 x 24 x 24)

Both tanks 2.jpg
 
Who's got cubes!?
 
Cube tanks are one of the more challenging tanks to scape - looking forward to contributing soon with my pseudo cube!
 
love cubes
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new