Instagram pages???

Aaron hacking

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
46
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm wondering if there are any good Instagram pages to follow about reefs?
 
If you're looking for just cool pictures then I would follow worldwidecorals. I always like seeing there pictures.
 
weshinego is a really neat page where the guy collects fish locally, jars them, and photographs them. Really cool to see what he picks up. Unfortunately he hasn't been as posting much recently.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new