INSTAGRAM PARTY!!!! Everyone post your IG Names!

AquariaRusso

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
45
Location
North Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have made a page for my aquariums, everyone follow me and I will follow back also drop your Instagram name so people can you follow you as well, follow me at @aquariumrusso thanks guys!!!! ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460647275.077503.jpg
 
I just followed you. I haven't posted any aquarium picts yet. I want a grand reveal once it's a little more grand. lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new