Installation guide for external skimmer?

burningmime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Regal 200-EXT and it doesn't come with assembly instructions besides just a diagram -- a printed out version of this:

1619067997751.png

I'm too stupid to figure this out. For example, the first pipe I tried to install (venturi pipe) has 2 ends (one with a ring and one without), and honestly I don't know which one goes where, and I know if I try to guess I will make all sorts of mistakes. Is there a video or some other, better installation guide for this? Or should I just wing it?

Best I can find is this, but it's not really instructional, and it's for a different model:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

burningmime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont see venturi pipe on the diagram. Im sorry. What are you having problems with?
D
I'm afraid to get started because I don't know what other issues I will run into. So mostly looking for some instructions besides just a diagram. I think I've figured out that particular pipe. I hope.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back