Instant zp pack "very colorful"

  • Thread starter Thread starter iReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
203
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will let the pack do the talking

WYSIWYG
IMG_7347_zpse4a9cd91.jpg


PLUS

1 polyp of these sparkling HI paly

IMG_7354_zps65bd3497.jpg


1 polyp of OG rasta
no picture of it yet but it is real deal






ALL for $299 shipped next day delivery
 
Geez man... all this for $300? What a great price!

What's the orange one with black slits, 2nd row 3rd from left? Love that one!
 
where are you located if you don't mind telling?
 
That is one heck of a steal for that group. they won't last long
thank you

Geez man... all this for $300? What a great price!
thanks

What's the orange one with black slits, 2nd row 3rd from left? Love that one!
i called the Chinese fire cracker

where are you located if you don't mind telling?
sunny CA

sweet pack!!
thank you

I sent you a PM.

pm replied
 
super sick stuff last pack I got from you did great. GLWS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new