OP
OP
MyTankSux

MyTankSux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite all the good news, after eating like a monster for a week the cleaner wrasse is MIA. I don't usually see them hide during the day. I searched everywhere. Sump, behind the tank.... :(

OP
OP
MyTankSux

MyTankSux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if anyone is following this or not... Anyone have good ideas for the back once I get everything replumbed? I was thinking of trying to cover the back glass with encrusting / plating corals. Maybe a bunch of different montis?

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if anyone is following this or not... Anyone have good ideas for the back once I get everything replumbed? I was thinking of trying to cover the back glass with encrusting / plating corals. Maybe a bunch of different montis?
Those scrolling montipora would be really awesome. Your tank is really nice!

OP
OP
MyTankSux

MyTankSux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!
Thanks. Not sure why my pictures turn out looking so saturated. I just upload them from my iphone without doing anything. I am going to try to learn GIMP to make them look better. Also My uncle is giving me his DSLR and lenses (i know he has a macro) because he never uses it.

OP
OP
MyTankSux

MyTankSux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well some more bad news imo. The wrasse that was sold to me as Anampses Twistii by live aquaria, is actually Anampses geographicus. Most of the pictures I see of a. geographicus arent too appealing. However some look amazing. Time will tell.

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well some more bad news imo. The wrasse that was sold to me as Anampses Twistii by live aquaria, is actually Anampses geographicus. Most of the pictures I see of a. geographicus arent too appealing. However some look amazing. Time will tell.
Try to get your money back

OP
OP
MyTankSux

MyTankSux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try to get your money back
Going to... Also I ordered two plating photosynthetic sponges from them. 1 red 1 blue. They sent me 2 reds and the price of the blue is $10 more. I feel like they do this so you are constantly entrapped to buy more things lol

OP
OP
MyTankSux

MyTankSux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In other news. I spotted my sulawesi basslet I hadn't seen since I put it in my tank over 2 weeks ago (wasn't able to get a picture) and I did get a picture of my smaller randalls (I have 2 that live under a rock together with a tiger pistol). I haven't seen a dead cleaner wrasse, so maybe it is just hiding.

IMG_1252.JPG IMG_1253.JPG

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back