• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Insulated shipping boxes - free

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
2,308
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I’d ask here first, I have 3 insulated shipping boxes for free to anyone who wants them before I recycle them. I’m located in the Dallas, TX area, north of Frisco. Shipping them empty would also be an option, but probably not worth it.
One is 11.5” L x 9” W x 10.5” T
One is 11.5” L x 9” W x 8” T
One is 9” L x 6” W x 6” T
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new