Intake guard for cor pumps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ksed

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a spec sheet for Sicce sdc stating single phase.

2E479B2A-953A-4720-82F8-72A01E5CE27C.png

ksed

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You stated that my post was 100% fictional. So Evidently you must “know”. Simply reading the initial announcements made by Terence would have helped you.

I’m neither going to do your research for you, nor help you drag the OP’s thread further off track.

Hopefully he can find a suitable strainer
Unless the manufacturers are lying about thier specs which I highly doubt in this case, therefore you are definitely spreading misinformation. So far you are unable to provide any factual proof that they are the same pump. The two posts above clearly shows they are not the same nor nearly the same. I would highly recommend you are careful at what you post without any factual information.
As @gcarroll mentioned these pump are completely different.

tastyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless the manufacturers are lying about thier specs which I highly doubt in this case, therefore you are definitely spreading misinformation. So far you are unable to provide any factual proof that they are the same pump. The two posts above clearly shows they are not the same nor nearly the same. I would highly recommend you are careful at what you post without any factual information.
As @gcarroll mentioned these pump are completely different.

lol, Neptune have commented themselves about the basis of these pumps being Sicce, so I think I'll be fine. I haven't time to find the links for you.

I didn't say the pumps were the same, but what they were based on (presuming SDC model).

I'll unsubscribe from the thread so that perhaps *you* can suggest ways to help the OP find a suitable strainer and you're less distracted by arguing with me.

Cheers!

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, Neptune have commented themselves about the basis of these pumps being Sicce, so I think I'll be fine. I haven't time to find the links for you.

I didn't say the pumps were the same, but what they were based on (presuming SDC model).

I'll unsubscribe from the thread so that perhaps *you* can suggest ways to help the OP find a suitable strainer and you're less distracted by arguing with me.

Cheers!
Look, I was trying to entice you into doing your research. Into supporting your claims. When you make a statement, be willing to support it. Things said on the Internet, become permanent record. When those things are wrong, the misinformation is spread. I gave you the opportunity to prove me wrong. I have no problem being wrong. And I have no problem admitting it.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back