Integrating Kasa power strips

  • Thread starter Thread starter DmitryB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
914
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On the suggestion of someone here on R2R I got a few Kasa power strips and OMG these are amazing! I love being able to control each outlet independently, power it down, see energy used, etc. And it's cheap! Almost makes me wonder what's wrong with it to be that cheap.

In any case, I also want to have a few things (return pump, heater and/or fans) attached to a UPS battery in case of a power outage. How do I integrate Kasa and UPS for these items? There's gotta be a way, right? What would plug into what for this to work?
 
Keep an eye on them. I had two kasa strips that failed. Both had individual outlets that failed to turn on. Many people love them and they are very convenient. I personally won't trust them for life critical devices like return pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new