Interceptor vs....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Foxchase
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Foxchase

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
588
Reaction score
554
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have what i think to be Euphyllia White Bugs. I got interceptor from a vet to treat for it.

Can a yone tell me how much to use for a 40B with a 20g sump.

My biggest worry and my wuestion is... will interceptor kill my clam?
 
So i have what i think to be Euphyllia White Bugs. I got interceptor from a vet to treat for it.

Can a yone tell me how much to use for a 40B with a 20g sump.

My biggest worry and my wuestion is... will interceptor kill my clam?

milbemycin oxime is the active ingredient in Interceptor, I would not use it in a mature reef tank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milbemycin_oxime
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new