Interesting SHRIMP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grissino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
I don't have pics, but there are a few species of periclemines shrimp, one is called a hovering shrimp another is a pepperoni shrimp.

There is a deepwater cave cleaner.

And while not a shrimp, Maldives squat lobster is cool.
 
I had a Purple Coral Banded Shrimp that looked pretty cool. The only problem was that I only saw it a handful of times in the middle of the night. Very secretive little shrimp!
 
Screenshot_2015-06-18-11-52-01.png
 
Emperor shrimp!
 
Not so rare but I would suggest an anemone shrimp. They are clear with white or pink spots. Will stay out in the open in their anemone so you can watch and even feed them. As with most shrimp try to get a small one as most have a short life span.
 
now this is my type of thread! I have two more that I need to take pictures of (ones been missing so I'm not sure if he's alive :/ but I'll get them tomorrow!)


8230b6779a671c408af805972241e574.jpg


6123f3fbc7a508ab79b9e61c1ac550fb.jpg


49ae4250357261fb96ea9bc37784da4b.jpg


fbba429efa5944d0d4fbe3bac065114a.jpg


9b418268e3d4f930ef03de74207622eb.jpg
 
I've got those plus a Fire Shrimp, a Saron/Monkey Shrimp, Camel Shrimp, and a Humpback Prawn. My Donald Duck and Bruun's are coming in this morning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new