• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Internal Skimmer - Super Reef Octopus SRO-2000SSS / XP-2000SSS

seant2h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new never used Super Reef Octopus XP-2000SSS as shown here:

This skimmer is likely about 10 years old and uses an AC Bubble Blaster 2000 pinwheel pump which lists for $312 on coralvue's parts website and the skimmer is rated for a heavy load display of 150 gallons up to 200 gallon display with light load. It appears that MSRP was about $520 when new and a new Reef Octopus equivalent is probably a Classic 200INT and with AC pump is around $381

The skimmer is too big for my new tank but it came with the package so I will be selling it but I'm not sure what to charge, I'm thinking $300 picked up or $325 shipped... too much?

(Edit to note that I'm thinking about adding in the media reactor in the picture for co2 scrubber media to sweeten the deal)

IMG_5995.jpg IMG_5997.jpg IMG_5998.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back