International shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nanojoel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nanojoel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wanting to ship 2watchman gobys from London to Virginia, United States
Roughly how much would it cost?
What would I have to do to ensure the fish are safe??
Any info would be a big help thanks
 
I have never shipped international but I would think a package would cost minimum $150 to ship and I don't see 2 gobies being worth that kind of risk. If u are going to ship international is really needs to be something worth that risk Just my 0.2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new