Internships in the industry?

Depends where you live. Many universities may have marine bio labs and occasionally accept interns. Depends on your education level, too. Best bet is to email the lab and explain your situation.
 
well I am in WV but I am trying to get into grad school and I thought it would help me if I could get some internships in. like I know there is one at MOTE that I want to do but I wasn't sure if there was any others.
 
Try calling the biology department of your local university and ask if they have any marine biology labs. If you go on the website, there is probably a phone number or email which you can contact the principal investigator with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new