Into R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,064
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so focused reading on R2R that I totally forgot I was at work (no issue, I'm on lunch and that is a good thing to forget. Huge project for me this week. If my coworker wasn't here it would probably run a 68 hour week. At least I can pay off my lights lol).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new