Intro - Mini Reef 215

Matrig

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
70
Location
Perth Western Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G’day guys. New to the forum here and this is my first reef tank. It’s only a few months old.

Hopefully the video works if not I’ll try again.... movie file updated

All is going well Thanks to the info I’ve pulled out of here.

Current stock is

1 Percula Clown (was 2 yesterday until 1 decided to try and walk last night)
1 fairy wrasse
1 Malanarus wrasse
1 Coral Beauty
1 sand sifting goby
1 Coral Margin Butterfly
1 Blue Tang
1 false gramma
3 blue chromis
1 Bubble Nem with a bonus Porcelin crab

Corals include
Hammers
Goniopora
Alviopora
Lobos
Duncans
Favia
Toadstools
Gorgonians
Torches

Its been a quick start but I can’t help blowing coin on things I like. Everything is going well though so must be working!

Look forward to learning more from here.. Cheers
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0571.MOV.mp4
    49.2 MB
Last edited:
3C72FCAC-A143-4D7D-BC8A-60298B589616.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
G’day guys. New to the forum here and this is my first reef tank. It’s only a few months old.

Hopefully the video works if not I’ll try again.... movie file updated

All is going well Thanks to the info I’ve pulled out of here.

Current stock is

1 Percula Clown (was 2 yesterday until 1 decided to try and walk last night)
1 fairy wrasse
1 Malanarus wrasse
1 Coral Beauty
1 sand sifting goby
1 Coral Margin Butterfly
1 Blue Tang
1 false gramma
3 blue chromis
1 Bubble Nem with a bonus Porcelin crab

Corals include
Hammers
Goniopora
Alviopora
Lobos
Duncans
Favia
Toadstools
Gorgonians
Torches

Its been a quick start but I can’t help blowing coin on things I like. Everything is going well though so must be working!

Look forward to learning more from here.. Cheers
Welcome!

Have you considered starting your build thread? Its one thing I wish I had started sooner so I could better capture before/after photos and now growth of corals/fish/etc photos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new