Intro of myself

I like your tank btw. I like the rock work with all of the caves!

Thanks, it took a little bit of prep work and planning but turned out really well. Once I get my build thread up I'll document the whole process. I took a cardboard cutout and actually built the rock structure out of the tank. Then took it all apart and tried to replicate it in the tank as best as I could from the trial run.
 
Welcome to r2r!! Great looking tank!!
 
Hi there!! :byebye: Welcome to R2R!! Great to have ya aboard!
 
Thank you Krista and Tonya. Looking forward to the site and getting my own thread started soon.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Thank you, thank you! I'll be posting plenty. I have a feeling that I'll have a problem keeping myself away... LOL
 
Welcome to R2R. I am not too far from you. Nice tank also, working on a 120 myself.
 
Welcome to R2R. I am not too far from you. Nice tank also, working on a 120 myself.

Thank you. Where abouts are you located? If you have any questions about my setup just let me know. Hopefully in the next week I can get my build thread put together so everyone can see what I'm working with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new