Introducing my home 17k gallon reef

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up guys, Andrew is a good friend and I wanted to share a couple of recent videos we shot of the main display and small tanks. I will post a longer video of the feeding and Fish identification soon.

Enjoy!

Absolutely beautiful! Are you the guy in the WWC YouTube video that takes care of the tanks? If so outstanding job!! Someday I hope to have a 5ank like that! Of course I would have to break down and hire someone to take care of it! LOL!

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most amazing tanks I have ever seen also some of the most insane rare fish!!! Can u post what lighting and settings u use on some of the tanks
lighting on big display is maxspect commercial spots 500 and 1000w. all other tanks in house are Radions i set with Ab plus and then crank all channels to 100 but take dn whites to 15 or less and red and green to 5 or less.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to see Andrew’s tank today… looks even bigger and better in person, not to mention all the other tanks, equipment and livestock!
I’m sure that Rachid will be posting video soon for all to see.
Andrew and his wife and crew were the perfect hosts, and a good time was had by all!

Attachments

• IMG_1719.MOV
    27.6 MB

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On behalf of LIRA, I want start by thanking Andrew and Mrs. Sandler for hosting us (close to 60 guests) at their home. This was one amazing event for more reasons than one! Andrew, went all out and catered this event, addressed everyone's questions during a short Q&A and then along with his team, provided everyone a full tour of all his tanks and sub basement. We had several local quests you guys might already know, join us like Bob Stark, Robert King and Kat.

Looking around, all I saw were jaws dropped whole time when folks were seeing these tanks for the first time. Everyone, kept saying that the video's and pictures did these setups no justice but I still tried to capture as much footage as possible so that folks that couldn't join this past weekend still can enjoy this event virtually.

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rachid! I see you around on Andrews Polo Reef page and love the stuff you do with that tank. Huge respect to you and Andrew and the rest of your guys crew on this ongoing project!

Thank you so much for saying that Kiran! It’s a passion of all of ours and it doesn’t make sense not to have everyone enjoy it with us. One way or the other!! We will get many more videos out.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back