Introducing myself

Hey everybody I’m David. I have 2 kids and a beautiful wife that keep me busy. I have a million different hobbies my favorite are keeping aquariums, discussing KISS with buddies on our podcast “Hooligan Nation”, collecting records and playing video games.


I’m currently a freshwater only guy keeping common goldfish and betta fish (separate tanks. I know!) I am getting more and more into the hobby and I am beginning to consider my first saltwater tank. I would love to build a pretty reef and keep some clown fish with the intention to try breeding them in a few years. I have almost zero knowledge of how to go about this. I look forward to discussing this goal and making new friends that have tips and a passion for reef keeping. This board will be a huge resource for me during this journey. Thanks in advance and I look forward to growing in the hobby with you all!
Welcome, I am also a newbie. I have been using brs tv and have since moved over to serious reefs on Patreon. I am sure there are a lot of opinions on the guy that runs it but I enjoy it. As always with any advice do your own research and decide if it’s for you. Again welcome!
 
 .gif
 
Hey everybody I’m David. I have 2 kids and a beautiful wife that keep me busy. I have a million different hobbies my favorite are keeping aquariums, discussing KISS with buddies on our podcast “Hooligan Nation”, collecting records and playing video games.


I’m currently a freshwater only guy keeping common goldfish and betta fish (separate tanks. I know!) I am getting more and more into the hobby and I am beginning to consider my first saltwater tank. I would love to build a pretty reef and keep some clown fish with the intention to try breeding them in a few years. I have almost zero knowledge of how to go about this. I look forward to discussing this goal and making new friends that have tips and a passion for reef keeping. This board will be a huge resource for me during this journey. Thanks in advance and I look forward to growing in the hobby with you all!
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new