Introducing the NEW Industrial Line from GHL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1677185454329.png

Introducing GHL Industrial Line
Coming soon: 2nd half of 2023

We are proud to announce the upcoming release of the new Industrial Line (IL) of GHL products. The IL is our answer to the growing demand for a modular control and measuring system made for professional applications, such as breeding, ocean and climate research, and high demand private customers.

Key features
Measuring and controlling of all important water parameters
Dosing and pump control
Multichannel LED illumination control
Data-logging and analysis
The new line will be shown for the first time at Aquaculture America 2023 this weekend!

1677185540342.png

Ultimate modularity
One enclosure, many combinations

The modular design of the IL system allows users to combine IL products such as ProfiLux IL, Doser (Maxi) IL, KH + ION Director IL, and much more. An IL unit consists of an IP54 rated housing suitable for outdoor use and IL slide-in units integrated into it. Users can connect several IL units together via a data bus for more complex systems.
1677185614552.png

IL products are compatible with other (standard) GHL products, the different product lines can even be used in mixed operation.
1677185675076.png
1677185702582.png

1677185800590.png

Leezyworld87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's great! My question is: When is the ION Director going to be back in stock? I desperately need one to complete my GHL setup.

Thanks!!
Question of the past couple years smh that’s also all I’m missing to complete my setup it’s getting irritating atp lol

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the ability of being able to set up a rail system in a cabinet to attach the different components ;)

LadyTang2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly is new in the industrial line? Is it just waterproof housing? Is the controller itself or dosing pump more robust/different software or is it just the same controller with a few more ports in a waterproof housing? More details the better thanks. Explaining how this profilux is different from regular and same for dosing pumps would be great.

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly is new in the industrial line? Is it just waterproof housing? Is the controller itself or dosing pump more robust/different software or is it just the same controller with a few more ports in a waterproof housing? More details the better thanks. Explaining how this profilux is different from regular and same for dosing pumps would be great.
Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

The IL can be used by anyone who wants to house IL products inside an IP54 rated enclosure. This primarily appeals to professionals, commercial applications and very large aquariums. You can find overall info in the IL product page:

Features and capabilities are the same with the exception of the design and the ProfiLux IL which is offered in a Wi-Fi/LAN model; ProfiLux LAN IL.

We also offer assembly services for those who would rather have all hardware installed inside the enclosure(s).

If you want to build one out, we have them listed now in the US shop:

We're also happy to help you put together a parts list if you give us a call.

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA is the little display in the bottom panel of the pictures a touch screen/new profilux touch by any chance? something that may come back to the profilux line?

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny, what size are the fasteners that hold the modules in the case? Possibly M4-.7?
Screws are already included when you get the IL product.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back