INTRODUCING the R2R CALENDAR!! Keep up with Reef2Reef events (live sales, contests, etc.)!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
great! What about using different colors. 1 for contests, 1 for shows, 1 for sales etc.
Good idea, but I don't think the Google calendar allows for that feature. I was able to change the colors as they appear in the calendar for me, but it doesn't seem to update them on the site calendar.
Is there away to download to our calendars?
Yes! You should be able to subscribe using the ICAL link: https://calendar.google.com/[email protected]/public/basic.ics

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Live sale schedule and the contest reminders, not that I expect to win but I see others lost out. I hope it will go out a few months forward.
Maybe you can get Vendors to have a coupon or discount day ..Say 50% OFF! :D

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Great addition and handy for quick reference when looking for an open weekend event.
When is next supporter drive??

JMarsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

DarrylJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!! We're excited to announce a brand new feature here on Reef2Reef!! It's the Reef2Reef Calendar! We'll be keeping this calendar updated with important R2R events like live sales, contests, giveaways, and other community initiatives. You can even sync our calendar with your own Google calendar so that you can get automatic reminders on all your favorite community events.

Wondering when your favorite sponsor will have their next live sale? Check the calendar and start saving now!

Worried you might miss the deadline to enter the next R2R drawing? Check the calendar for entry deadlines!

We're even making sure to post the dates and locations of the major Reef2Reef sponsored marine aquarium shows (like RAP and MACNA)!

Check it out HERE and let us know what you think!

Also, in case you'd like to subscribe to the R2R Calendar, here is the ICAL link for you: https://calendar.google.com/[email protected]/public/basic.ics
Awesome

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!! We're excited to announce a brand new feature here on Reef2Reef!! It's the Reef2Reef Calendar! We'll be keeping this calendar updated with important R2R events like live sales, contests, giveaways, and other community initiatives. You can even sync our calendar with your own Google calendar so that you can get automatic reminders on all your favorite community events.

Wondering when your favorite sponsor will have their next live sale? Check the calendar and start saving now!

Worried you might miss the deadline to enter the next R2R drawing? Check the calendar for entry deadlines!

We're even making sure to post the dates and locations of the major Reef2Reef sponsored marine aquarium shows (like RAP and MACNA)!

Check it out HERE and let us know what you think!

Also, in case you'd like to subscribe to the R2R Calendar, here is the ICAL link for you: https://calendar.google.com/[email protected]/public/basic.ics
Thank you for this! I was just thinking about how bummed I would be if I missed a WWC live sale. Had so much fun with the last and may have to check out a few of the others! ;Happy

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome! Thanks for al the hard work you guys put into this forum to make it better;) I didn’t think it was possible to make it any better.. but I guess I’m wrong:)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you should make it so you click on the link on the calendar and it brings it to the R2R thread for whatever livesale or event your clicking on
We're planning to keep each event updated with a link to the thread (once a thread is available). If you subscribe to the calendar so that it integrates with your own calendar (or if you click the "more details" link on the event), the links are clickable. However, it looks like on the embedded calendar those URL's aren't directly clickable links, but do show up as the text for the URL which can be copied and pasted (not the best solution, but it's what the software allows for now).

So...in brief, if you click "more details" on an event, you should get a clickable link to the thread.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back