INTRODUCING the R2R CALENDAR!! Keep up with Reef2Reef events (live sales, contests, etc.)!!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!! We're excited to announce a brand new feature here on Reef2Reef!! It's the Reef2Reef Calendar! We'll be keeping this calendar updated with important R2R events like live sales, contests, giveaways, and other community initiatives. You can even sync our calendar with your own Google calendar so that you can get automatic reminders on all your favorite community events.

Wondering when your favorite sponsor will have their next live sale? Check the calendar and start saving now!

Worried you might miss the deadline to enter the next R2R drawing? Check the calendar for entry deadlines!

We're even making sure to post the dates and locations of the major Reef2Reef sponsored marine aquarium shows (like RAP and MACNA)!

Check it out HERE and let us know what you think!

Also, in case you'd like to subscribe to the R2R Calendar, here is the ICAL link for you: https://calendar.google.com/[email protected]/public/basic.ics

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're very excited about this new feature! Please check it out and give us your feedback!

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was checking it out yesterday, when I accidentally pressed it. I was scratching my head thinking (has this been here the whole time)? What a great feature, awesome for planning out sales we want to participate in!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat AquaSD is having ANOTHER sale in 2 weeks???!!! Insane. Especially after that ginormous live sale they has the other day.
Love this idea. Knowing when the sales are coming up means I can plan for them and not have to skip paying the mortgage :D

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there away to download to our calendars?;Facepalm Never mind you can.

Back