Introducing WWC Rainbow Magic!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefhabit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somebody ask for a colony shot?

Wrong thread sorry.

Last edited:

reeffanatic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice peice!!!! How much more color do you want? lol! Sell it to us now! You have all of us drooling!:tongue: I have to buy atleast one of Jason foxes frags a year! Very pricey but you can't beat the quality of his frags.I met him at a local frag show at Thatpetplace in Lancaster Pa. There was like a 30 person or more line to his frag tank.Supernice guy.

SPStoner

Cavs Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off topic, but I had the pleasure of meeting Vic and Lou at the Global Pet Expo this week in Orlando. Great guys and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to meet you and I regret not being able to make it to the store. (My wife threatened to remove some of my body parts if I changed my flight to go visit a reef shop! :bigsmile:) I appreciate the invite though and will be back in a few months to check it out! I spoke to a number of other attendees who did stop by and they were all very impressed.

In the meantime, I am sending you guys some goodies to play with (some of the stuff you saw at our booth) and will be placing an order from you very soon!

Tony

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back