Introduction of myself

Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1655241269888.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see some tank pics! :)
 
Hi there, my name is Dillon I'm a long time follower of reef2reef and appreciate all the information provided by fellow reefers. I've had fresh water tanks for around 12 years and I've been in the saltwater side of things for about 4 years now. My goal is to dial in my 60 gallon reef tank and keep learning.
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Thanks!
-Dillon
 

Attachments

  • die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif
    die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 37
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new