Introduction

harleygirls33

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Patty Spence ..I live in Kokomo, Indiana..I love salt water fish and I have had saltwater fish off and on for about 13 years but i still have a lot to learn...I am glad I found this website.I believe I can learn alot ..Thanks for letting me join..
 
Welcome! Hopefully you find all your looking for here in this awesome community!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome glad you joined. Lots of good info here.
 
Hi Patty!! Thanks for picking us!! Hope you enjoy your time here on R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new