Introduction

jay_in_cgohio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus Grove, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all. Been lurking for a few days and even asked for some help yesterday. Got a quick response, just not quick enough for the wife....she is a diehard animal lover and said there is no such thing as a bad crab. So while I was in here looking for help she was conducting a rescue mission in the other room...My two pest crabs are now comfy in the tank :(

A couple of years ago when we moved to Ohio from Germany I setup a 14 gallon biocube that crashed and burned. It set in there running with water for almost a year while I read, read, talked to people and read some more. I tore it completely down and have restarted. Made a couple of common mods to it and am taking it very slow. Just yesterday the rest of the live rock was added. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be ready to add my next additions.
 

Attachments

  • 147a.jpg
    147a.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 149a.jpg
    149a.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 127
Welcome! I dont know what local clubs you have around your area, Cleveland and Columbus is a bit of a jog for you. But we can always help with any questions. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R, looks like you've got a nice box of water and rock starting!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new