Introductions

  • Thread starter Thread starter TigNJaxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TigNJaxx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
241
Location
Jackson
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have peeked in on this site a few times an thought I would introduce myself. I live in Tennessee, I am married. I have two adult sons, and a step daughter. We also own 5 cocker spaniels. I have had fish tanks in the past, but just built and started my first saltwater tank. Lots to learn. The people here have been soo welcoming and readily give help, guidance and advice. Thanks for that. :)
 
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new