Invasive GSP

dshort1952

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Somerset
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a remedy to stop GSP from overtaking the aquarium? I like how it looks now but do not want it to expand any further. I remember reading somewhere about using Aptasia-X. Any comments would be appreciated!
 
Can you build a small wall around it with rubble rock? Then, when it starts to grow over the wall you can pull parts of the rubble rock out and sell it GSP on it, or clean it off and put it back in place in the wall.
 
Just trim it to where you want it. It’s doesn’t grow that quick that you’ll find it’s everywhere over night
 
Following. If I trimmed mine with exacto knife, can I use a spatula like tool to get it off the glass and glue it on another plug and relocate it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new