Invertebrate ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yeos87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yeos87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2021
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Location
Stockton
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this black shell less slug in my tank, not sure where it came from. But I want to see if it’s a good or bad hitchhiker before I remove it. Here are some picture listed below. Thanks in advance.

A5ECFAD2-7000-45A5-AA80-A2138D44774F.jpeg 79DC12DC-FB08-4EB9-AC1D-8A0668E80AD2.jpeg
 
Stomatella snail. Good hitchhiker. Algae eater.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new