Inverts for a 2 gallon jar

LordJoshaeus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
598
Reaction score
540
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am setting up a 2 gallon reef jar for a friend of mine and was wondering if there are any mobile invertebrates that would work in the jar. I was going to do a 50-100% WC a week (exact percentage is open to question), feed the mobile invert 1 small pellet a day, and once a week (the same day as the water change) add planktonic food to the water column for the corals. Other life forms in the tank include Gracilaria macroalgae, Botryocladia macroalgae, a gorgonian, and some zoanthids. I was thinking of either a bumblebee shrimp, a pom pom crab, or a sexy shrimp. Thanks!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new