Inverts for barebottom tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaspipe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gaspipe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Messages
775
Reaction score
423
Location
Cranford
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nano tank (WB MP25) and currently have:

6 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs
4 Asteria Snails
1 Emerald Crab

I only have 1 clown fish, two softies are on their way to be delivered. The tank is young 5 weeks or so. What other crabs/snails would you suggest? I'm looking to diversify the CUC.

Few notes: I have my eye on a Coral Banded Shrimp (Stenopus Hispidus). I also have rubble rock attached via "rods" into my branching rock. My goal is to glue the rods in place once I have a coral on that rubble. So I would think that right now a sea urchin will wreck havac on my aquascape.

Thanks in advanc!
Gaspare
 
Nassarius snail
Sand sifting starfish
 
On the list, thank you!

It's a barebottom tank, I would assume they are only useful for sandbeds?
nope, those sand stars would die of starvation. a few electric orange crabs could be interesting. maybe a pom pom crab or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new