ION Director, what do you want to see?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The device now has a video of it testing a lab created bottle of water.

I want to see them take samples of real aquarium water from multiple systems. Have the ION test it and then send the same samples off to a few ICP labs and compare results.

The reason for the above is simple. Tank water can have lots of many different elements that could skew things. Real world examples and real world results and comparisons are what I want to see.

It’s easy to have lab grade water and get consistent results.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The device now has a video of it testing a lab created bottle of water.

I want to see them take samples of real aquarium water from multiple systems. Have the ION test it and then send the same samples off to a few ICP labs and compare results.

The reason for the above is simple. Tank water can have lots of many different elements that could skew things. Real world examples and real world results and comparisons are what I want to see.

It’s easy to have lab grade water and get consistent results.
That would be great to see.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure, was that a lab created bottle of water or did Vinny say that they sent it off to an ICP lab and the results were hidden under the sticker?

At this point it does not matter as that first video was like pulling teeth, it would take us past February to get another video. I am personally willing to just wait it out and see.

As for things I would love to see is Ammonia added to the testing. It's something ION probes seem to easily test for and it's useful.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They made that mistake once already. So now I think they are going with the ... Eventually date
it's at the latest February 28th 2021 or else they have missed the release date again.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back