Ion Director - Will GHL post a set up video on Youtube?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RobMcC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA Do you have any plans to post a set up video on Youtube for the ion director? The ones you made for the Profilux and KH Director were very helpful, so I was hoping for more of the same for the ion director.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Perhaps in the near future.

In the meantime, we already have the how-to articles for the IOND in the Knowledge Base. It follows the same format as what you would see in a how-to video from us.

OP
OP
R

RobMcC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Perhaps in the near future.

In the meantime, we already have the how-to articles for the IOND in the Knowledge Base. It follows the same format as what you would see in a how-to video from us.
Thanks, Vinny. I just read the instructions and there is something that I guess is a typo, but it would be great if you could clarify. The instructions say there is a 2 year warranty starting from the invoice date, but my invoice is dated more than two years ago and I haven’t even received the ion director yet, so this would mean I have no warranty. This can’t be right, so can you clarify, please.

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Vinny. I just read the instructions and there is something that I guess is a typo, but it would be great if you could clarify. The instructions say there is a 2 year warranty starting from the invoice date, but my invoice is dated more than two years ago and I haven’t even received the ion director yet, so this would mean I have no warranty. This can’t be right, so can you clarify, please.
I would tend to believe in this case since it was a pre-order, that the 2 year warranty would be in effect from date of delivery. Just be sure to keep your invoice, and when the delivery is scheduled, print out the tracking info and then proof of delivery.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because this is a special circumstance for pre-order customers, the starting date will be based on the delivery date of the item.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back