Iphone 6s Tips and Tricks

Perculap

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

So I just got an iphone 6s. You cannot adjust the white balance on it. I use Radions and do not use Reeflink. Taking pics is nearly impossible and I don't want to hook up my laptop, adjust the blues and reds just for pics.

Does anyone have any tips for taking pics with the new iphone? Any good apps to filter the blues? Are lens filters my only options?

Thanks!

RareEarthCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Iphone isnt the greatest for Reef photography. I found one app that will allow you to adjust white balance and is pretty good overall. Its called Pro Cam in the app store. Dont mind the photo I have bad shakes today and cant control it.
If you look lower right AWB it has a line under it you can adjust the Kelvin from 2000k-10000k. All the best.
image.png

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Iphone isnt the greatest for Reef photography. I found one app that will allow you to adjust white balance and is pretty good overall. Its called Pro Cam in the app store. Dont mind the photo I have bad shakes today and cant control it.
If you look lower right AWB it has a line under it you can adjust the Kelvin from 2000k-10000k. All the best.
image.png

Interesting. I will have to play around with this.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back