Iridescent Xenia

  • Thread starter Thread starter laga77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

laga77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2013
Messages
228
Reaction score
271
Location
Alsip IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen a xenia with a iridescent "hand". Is this common? It is just right of center, best photo I could do
photo.jpg
 
I think you are right. I have never seen a clove polyp but after looking at photos it sure looks like one. It must have come in on some rock from two months ago. I will pull it out from under there so I can keep an eye on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new