Is 10 gallons too small for a Pygmy Waspfish?

Cantusaurus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
548
Reaction score
375
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a lifegard 10 gallon all in one tank. I have a lot of experience in the hobby, but I am considering setting this tank up and gearing it specifically towards a waspfish. I most likely would either have it be a softy/mushroom tank. Or I would do a macroalgae tank. But either way I would make the rock work around the fish I added. I know waspfish are not the most active but I just don't know if this is too small. I am not really worried about him being a messy eater or anything, I am more so just concerned about if the tank is big enough. I guess I could always rehome the fish if it seems it is too big for the tank. But just not sure as far as the activity especially if I design the tank for the fish to have good spots to hide.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new