Is it baby hammer?

Raccoonn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it baby hammer? or bad hitchhiker?
It looks like the same color as the tentacles of a large bulb.
It would be a great help if you could let me know what this is.

hammer1.PNG hammer2.PNG
 
To me that looks like a new branch of baby hammers starting. I have multiple hammers in my tank, and when it gets a new little head it starts out just like that. Do they appear to be crawling or anything or stationary?
 
Is it baby hammer? or bad hitchhiker?
It looks like the same color as the tentacles of a large bulb.
It would be a great help if you could let me know what this is.

hammer1.PNG hammer2.PNG
Baby hammers I'd say. Congratulations!

I have similar on my new hammer.
tempImageiBhuR2.jpg
 
Thank you all so much for reply!
It's so excited !!!
I hope they grow well !
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new