Is it dead or still alive?

omardamian25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Location
319 E Wakefield Ave #7 Anaheim CA 92802
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help! Is it dead or alive ?
I'm new to this hobby. I believe this is a zoa frag...I got it last Wednesday but it hasn't opened up since...it looks dead to me.

20211126_174810.jpg
 
+ 1 on the barley alive. Listing Parameters are highly recommended for better advance. What type of lights are you running? Your tank look fairly new still I’d wait to add anymore corals till after tank has gone threw algae blooms or you’ll be dealing with algae covered corals. I’m assuming your tank as completed it’s cycle?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new