Is it enough?!

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I am looking into setting up a waterbox 20 gallon AIO and wanted to know if the prime is enough light to keep a mixed reef, with some acros and other sps towards the top middle? I have a Kessil A360 I was going to use but wanted to see if I should invest in the prime for the sleeker design and still a lot of power or not? Thanks and let me know!
-Ava

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A single a360 should work perfectly for that size tank :)

OP
OP
A

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Primes are really great lights, but if you already have the kessil, you can use that money elsewhere ;)
True! So if I have the tank, Kessil, I am buying an mp10 for flow ( is that enough for sps?) as well as the return pump, a cobalt heater, filter floss, chemipure blue, and a smart micro ATO connected to a 5 gallon tub of rodi water would you say I am getting there for setup? Anything else major I need? Anything else anyone can recommend?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True! So if I have the tank, Kessil, I am buying an mp10 for flow ( is that enough for sps?) as well as the return pump, a cobalt heater, filter floss, chemipure blue, and a smart micro ATO connected to a 5 gallon tub of rodi water would you say I am getting there for setup? Anything else major I need? Anything else anyone can recommend?
In that size tank an mp10 would be perfect. It sounds like you've got it pretty much all set :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back