Is it normal for FedEx overnight tracking not to be updated?

Fed ex in my area is terrible too. My update said delivery by noon. Yeah right it arrived at 4:11. Fortunately my wife is home by then and took care of them. I leave for work at 3:45 so noon woulda worked not to mention I got up an hour early. I’m going to have to just start taking Saturday delivery. Another $15 hour could spend on another frag :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new