Is it possible to have only 2 tangs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Odenac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah, I wouldn't have more than 2 tangs of the smaller variety. I'm not sure how many I'm putting in my tank. It'll be 48x39x25 (203g). I'm thinking 2 smaller and 1 bigger (Yellow, WT Bristletooth and a Purple). There's only a 4' swim lane, but a 39" width that'll give them a swim pattern. If ANYONE disagrees with this, please let me know. I'm open for input.
I think thats a better idea with it being not as long. My two are swimming around all day long
 
Yeah, I wouldn't have more than 2 tangs of the smaller variety. I'm not sure how many I'm putting in my tank. It'll be 48x39x25 (203g). I'm thinking 2 smaller and 1 bigger (Yellow, WT Bristletooth and a Purple). There's only a 4' swim lane, but a 39" width that'll give them a swim pattern. If ANYONE disagrees with this, please let me know. I'm open for input.
That's a deep tank!! how easy is it to clean the back glass?
 
Here's that picture
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20241126_045127297.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20241126_045127297.NIGHT.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 74
That's a deep tank!! how easy is it to clean the back glass?
Dude, I don't have it yet! It's starting to annoy me! It's happening next summer. Gotta few things to do. But yeah. I don't know. I probably should create a mock up to see how that reach is gonna be.......Thanks man! I actually hadn't considered it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new