Is my chalice coral bleaching?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xavier.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Xavier.c

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C0CAA898-5478-485F-9E2E-F6A3346D034C.jpeg
I recently bought a chalice coral from my lfs and noticed some white spots,I asked they guy who worked there and he said it was growing but to me it looks like it is bleaching. Any clue on what is happening

image.jpg


C0858DD4-B711-433E-8B2C-5C84DDE9C87A.jpeg
 
How do I fix it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new