Is my Clavularia ok?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikospsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nikospsa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
25
Location
Greece
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
2 weeks ago I added my 2 first soft corals to my 3 month old tank. I added one zoanthus and one clavularia. Zoanthus seems really really well. Unfortunately I can’t say the same for my clavularia. Two days now it doesn’t open completely. My tests are all ok. I have a little elevated alkalinity 10-11 but my ph is stable when I am testing. My salinity is 1023.5 .
any ideas? thank you.
0C6D6377-66CD-45B1-A38A-3A42AF8B8CBC.jpeg
 
Lighting used? How is your flow? Nitrate and phosphate levels?
 
I have a Blau mini lumina 54w working 12 hours 2 hours white 8 hours white blue 2 hours blue at 100% nitrate and phosphate are near 0.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new