Is my Duncan okay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afarouki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afarouki

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
16
Location
Miramar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had the Duncan for about a week.

It opened up and looked to be doing well on the first day, but then yesterday started to kinda shrink close up and the polyps were pointed up, and now this today it looks kinda like so (image).

Looks like it’s body is stretching up and it’s pretty big. I can’t tell if that’s a good thing or bad thing.

05EE1A01-BC0E-4056-B941-6DBD29322072.jpeg 8812B4DB-BABD-4AAB-9843-FE3A24FAFD6E.jpeg
 
I think it looks okay. Mine that I've had for 2-3 months cycles between being extended and sometimes shriveled up. But it eats like crazy and keep developing new heads.
 
Upvote 0
If it is how it looks in the last picture you have on your hands a happy duncan :)
 
Upvote 1

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new