Is my elegance coral happy?

UraniumPotato

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this elegance coral from LFS and glued it to a rock medium high.

In 2 days it opened up this big, is this right? Or should it open up more?

20230703_180419.jpg
 
Looks ok but they are a lower light coral and should be on the bottom.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new