Is my flow ok?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kairvey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kairvey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.
Is my flow ok in the tank? Torch on the top is moving a lot but he’s been there a week and he’s always out.
My toadstool has improved massively since I moved him there in the higher flow.
The 2 torches to the left that are closed are new and still adjusting I assume.
 
Hi everyone.
Is my flow ok in the tank? Torch on the top is moving a lot but he’s been there a week and he’s always out.
My toadstool has improved massively since I moved him there in the higher flow.
The 2 torches to the left that are closed are new and still adjusting I assume.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new