Is my GSP colony dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter machwave
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@machwave I'm not sure if this thread is coming to an end but if your next plan is to raise your salinity make sure you do it very slowly. A quick rise can kill fish and coral. Hope it all works out!
thank you for responding. i will increase the salinity 0.01 per week. But i think it will be late to save this colony by then. Is there a way to save this colony meanwhile?
 
thank you for responding. i will increase the salinity 0.01 per week. But i think it will be late to save this colony by then. Is there a way to save this colony meanwhile?
You don't have to wait that long. Your safe to to .01 to .02 increase daily or every other day. To make this clear I'm speaking on fish only to my knowledge I have no idea if that is safe for coral. @vetteguy53081 any thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new